Fried Banana with Cheese is the most popular snack for tea break. This sweet, crispy and golden dessert is made of banana that is battered and then deep fried, and you can find it everywhere in Indonesia.
1. 15 slightly ripe banana
2. 8 tablespoons margarine or butter
3. 1 can of sweetened vanilla flavor milk
3. Chocolate, cheese or according to your favour.
4. 50 grams of shredded cheese.
How to make cheese banana (Steps):
1. Put the frying pan on the stove, put 1 tablespoon of margarine or butter
2. Turn on medium heat and wait the margarine melted.
3. After that, place the sliced bananas and wait until lightly browned (not burnt). Do not forget to toss banana.
4. After the banana browned,lift and place it on a flat plate.
5. Sprinkle bananas with cheese and chocolate. Finally flush with sweetened milk that suits your taste.
6. Banana cheese ready to serve, enjoy with tea, It’s yummy!